1. What was the significance of God instructing Moses to build the Tabernacle? Why did He choose this specific way to dwell among the Israelites?
2. How do the materials and design of the Tabernacle reflect the idea of holiness and reverence in worship?
3. What can we learn from the meticulous details God provided for the construction of the Tabernacle about His desire for excellence in our service to Him?
4. Discuss the importance of skilled artisans and their role in constructing the Tabernacle. How does this relate to the idea of using our God-given talents for His purposes?
Call to Give to the Tabernacle:
1. In what ways did the Israelites respond to God's call to give generously for the construction of the Tabernacle? What does this teach us about cheerful and sacrificial giving?
2. How can we apply the principles of giving seen in the Tabernacle project to our modern-day worship and support of God's work?
3. Discuss the concept of giving as an act of worship. How does giving to God's work align with our faith and trust in Him?
Instructions for the Tabernacle:
1. Explore the symbolism behind the various elements of the Tabernacle, such as the Ark of the Covenant, the Altar of Incense, and the Lampstand. How do these items point to deeper spiritual truths?
2. What is the significance of the veil that separated the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place? How does this relate to our access to God in prayer and worship?
3. Discuss the role of the priesthood and the consecration process outlined in these chapters. How does it illustrate the need for purity and holiness in serving God?
Sounds of Christmas
O Holy Night
The Grace of God Brings Hope
November 26, 2023When I'm Not Feeling Very Thankful
Text Ephesians 5:20
November 19, 2023
Living in the Last Hour
1 John 2:18-29
November 5, 2023
1 Peter 4:8
Speaker: Billy Russell
Oct 29, 2023
1 John 2:1-11
October 22, 2023
1 John 1
October 15, 2023
October 8, 2023
October 1, 2023
September 24, 2023
September 17, 2023
Exodus 19 & 20
September 10, 2023
Exodus 16 & 17
September 3, 2023
August 27, 2023
Exodus 7:8-10 Discussions Questions